Mold Damage Emergency Tips
What you can do until help arrives
Discovering a mold infestation in your home or business is never a good sign. Usually, it indicates that you have water damage present as well, but in some cases, excess humidity is enough for mold to grow and spread. As soon as you notice any signs of a mold infestation in your home or business, don't hesitate and call our mold remediation specialists at SERVPRO of Laguna Beach/Dana Point! Our team has the knowledge, experience, and equipment necessary to locate mold infestations and remediate the damage.
To feel better prepared in the event of a mold infestation on your property, review our Mold Damage Tips down below!
Have a Mold Problem?
Call Us Today – (949) 831-6201
If you have a mold problem in your home or business, consider the following facts:
- Significant mold growth can occur in 48-72 hours.
- Mold may present a greater risk to children, the elderly, and anyone with respiratory problems.
- A strong, musty odor may indicate hidden mold behind drywall or under carpeting.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Laguna Beach / Dana Point for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
Mold Remediation Services
If you suspect that your home or business has a mold problem, SERVPRO of Laguna Beach / Dana Point has the training, equipment, and expertise to handle the situation.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
- Laguna Beach
- Dana Point
- Aliso Viejo
- Capistrano Beach
- South Laguna
- Three Arch Bay
- Lantern Village
- Treasure Island
- Emerald Bay
- Dana Hills